Status
Not open for further replies.

Gostemilov

Hello, I'm trying VBDownloads Lite with Vbulletin 3.8.7 at localhost and I can't find the way to limit list of downloads per page.

Is it possible?

I'm planning to buy Pro and use it for a large file archive, so s few hundreds of downloads at one page will be a serious problem

Thank You

Last edited:
Could you please edit the issue above and enter the URL of the website you're running / interested in running the product on.
Please note that an incorrect or invalid URL will mean we are unable to provide support.
Only DBTech staff see your URL.

I saw that, but I mentioned this, Enter the URL of the website you're running / interested in running the product on. ;)

I still can't see the way to upload more than 25-30 files in one category because all of them listed at 1 page. Is there any kind of solution? Thanks

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vBShout, Advanced Post Thanks / Like and vBMail - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for these mods on your server.

Please remove any stolen DBTech files from your server.

For obvious reasons we do not provide support to people who steal our products.

Regards,

This is URL of my live website (in future) . I want to test all features of site before to fill it with content and start to work with it.

v2 has 25 items per page, and this cannot easily be changed at this time.

I can't speak for v1.3.x as I was not the developer of that version, v1.4 and above is a complete rewrite from scratch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.