Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know any other way to explain it. I thought I've been clear, but maybe not.

So... I just re-activated Abe's thanks feature, and now you can see exactly what I mean.

When you look at HIS feature and see what shows up in the postbit for people, you will notice that there is a difference in the numbers.

None of the "thanks/likes" from HIS plugin have transferred to YOUR plugin.

Can this be rectified?

Since this will take quite a bit of time to look into, I may not get to it right away - I'm currently quite swamped with work for a massive update due Friday.

Sorry :(

Well, I'll have to shut the system completely down, then.

I went and spent about $300 on your products this past week hoping that they would really give my site the boost it needs. It says that I only have 30 days of support, and it seems that these 30 days are going to be gone before I even have everything installed because it is taking so long.

When can I expect help? Or... Can I just get a refund for this product since it is not working as advertised?

Sorry about that.... I meant to say 3 months... 90 days... of support.

Either way, I really need to get this fixed or get a refund. I spent quite a lot of money here over the past few days, and I intend on buying many of your other products as well. But no use me paying for something that I won't be using.

So, what's the procedure for doing this?

Please let me know when we can get around to looking into this.

I know you're busy, but I just wanted to get an approximate.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, I've been dealing with a massive backlog as a result of the large update last week. I'll be looking into this today :)

While I'm looking into it:

The licence length doesn't control the amount of support you get - you'll have access to the Pro support forums until the great Space Butterfly descends from the skies to reclaim us all.

That being said, if at any point you post a feature request that gets accepted or a bug, the changes will most likely only be available in the newer versions. It quickly becomes unmanageable for us if we're going to patch multiple older versions of mods. That's also part the reason why I prefer hotfixes over full new versions :)

OK. Great. Thank you.

I just downloaded all of this stuff I bought last week, so I assume I have the latest you have available. If I don't, please let me know. Thanks.

We have a free Modification Version Checker mod that'll tell you if any of our products (and any other non-DBTech product that supports the version checking feature in vBulletin) are out of date - I recommend that, as I can't say I remember all our version numbers :p

---
I believe I've done it, what's weird is that all Abe's thanks were flagged as already being imported. Have you had this mod installed in the past and ran an import back then?

In either case, I re-wrote the importer so it doesn't depend on such a flag - it'll now intelligently skip anything it's already imported and import stuff it hasn't :)

For the user Derwin on your site, the stats now read:
Thanks (Given): 626
Thanks (Received): 1699

That sound accurate?

PS: I fixed a HTML Markup problem for your ClubNOOK Moderators usergroup. You may have noticed oddities somewhere with text being bolded that shouldn't be, it was a result of an unclosed tag in that usergroup's markup :)

Yes. This is working and showing up great now. Thank you so much.

And thanks for fixing that usergroup text problem.. it was driving me crazy! You have gone above and beyond the call of duty!

Thanks again.

One of my moderators now says that the editortabs for smilies aren't working now... they aren't showing up. I posted in another support thread about that, though.

You have been fantastic, and have earned a life-time customer, that's for sure.

No problem at all, you shouldn't have had to wait as long as you did for this to get resolved, and for that I am sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.