Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwaltz4

Former Developer
Welcome to the closed beta testing program for vBArcade. This is an internally-complicated addon that would greatly benefit from your attention as testers to ensure it is as perfect as possible when it is available publicly.

As such, my plan is to release "task" updates in the form of threads in this forum to correlate to the latest test release also posted here. Questions or discussion on such tasks should be within those threads.
The addon is not entirely complete as of this post, though it should not be in a state that will harm your forum, and of course bugs are probable. I will be finishing up next portions in time for the next tasks.

If you ever have an issue or suggestion, create a new thread in this forum and fill out a tracking report like normal.

Please use this thread for general discussion or questions.

As thanks for your participation, testers will get a discount on the gold version of vBArcade, and more weight for testing beta versions of other products in the future.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Welcome guys - I am tying up some loose ends and sealing off some sections for the first beta. Available shortly.

Sorry was travelling home today, I have read both topics and am raring and ready to go, will be a pleasure working with all of you :)

I am debugging v32 games, tags, and categories for ibproarcade and that will be in the next one for you start playing around with :)

Sounds good, I think that's what most of my old arcade games were, but running on v3 Arcade, so will be a good test for me as well.

Just for information, I have a game over at mochi thats pretty awesome, after scrolling through 20 pages in my vbulletin ACP import-mochi section trying various tags to no avail anyway I located it over at mochi itself, downloaded the zip and imported it via option 3 in ACP.

Successful import and play, it even has a link back to my screename over at mochi as its coin related play too :)

:p go ahead and link us to it. I believe the mochi feed is for latest games, and they probably have some sort of cutoff, though ive never ventured to the end lol

Does anyone with vbarcade have or be willing to get a v3arcade.com license for v3arcade (its free), and would be willing to give me the login details to your v3arcade account in addition to your admincp (if you havent already)?

I am secretly integrating with its live install service, but i am in an unsuitable position to test it, which id like to do briefly before including the v3a handler in an upcoming beta. Thanks!

You have to promise not to defect! ;)

seamless integration with v3arcade's liveinstall service was a stunning success :) excited to include that in an upcoming beta

Status
Not open for further replies.