Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwaltz4

Former Developer
Welcome to the closed beta testing program for vBArcade. This is an internally-complicated addon that would greatly benefit from your attention as testers to ensure it is as perfect as possible when it is available publicly.

As such, my plan is to release "task" updates in the form of threads in this forum to correlate to the latest test release also posted here. Questions or discussion on such tasks should be within those threads.
The addon is not entirely complete as of this post, though it should not be in a state that will harm your forum, and of course bugs are probable. I will be finishing up next portions in time for the next tasks.

If you ever have an issue or suggestion, create a new thread in this forum and fill out a tracking report like normal.

Please use this thread for general discussion or questions.

As thanks for your participation, testers will get a discount on the gold version of vBArcade, and more weight for testing beta versions of other products in the future.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
yeah... the v3a folks are pretty steamed at me for making vbarcade in general.

Sucks for them, they shouldn't of been sitting on their asses taking so much time between releases and otherwise not paying attention to their own site.

Then again... isn't that why they released v3Arcade, because of the same problems with iBPROArcade? And now you? ;)

Funny, like there's such a crapton of awesome games there that the downloads are just FLOWING out of it. I like how they are "dusting off old verification code"... why would you remove it in the first place?

Demo games, their not Kevin's , obviously have a free license.

Arnt the TARs just 3 files like iB? 1 swf and 2 img files?!

Usually, also some sort of text file with some parseable fields (in this case, xml).

Really though... im not going to police where anyone gets the games; just support official formats :)

I'd like to point out that the v3 live install service has bugs which the normal v3a doesnt overcome, that vba does. also, im sure whatever the verification thing is, im sure i can support that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.