Bug Error afterupgrade trying to go to a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

Customer
Hi i am getting this error after upgrading when i go to a thread this is where it takes me too. can you please help me thanks.

244bof8.jpg

Attachments

• 244bof8.jpg
    244bof8.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 1
Forum Blocks Manager (if you had uploaded the new files before installing the update) :)

Forum Blocks Manager (if you had uploaded the new files before installing the update) :)
Ok i am a bit lost here i updated the thanks/like and uploaded it all the files that is in 2.0.1 but i still dont see in forum block the thanks so im a bit confused here.

hmm ok seems it dont work then i did activated it picked it like in picture you posted it above it wont show at all in forum oh well guess ill have to live without it thanks.

Try clicking the Reload Block Types link if you have it. Ensure /includes/block/dbtech_thanks.php exists on your server before you click it.

Try clicking the Reload Block Types link if you have it. Ensure /includes/block/dbtech_thanks.php exists on your server before you click it.
Yes its in /includes/block/dbtech_thanks.php i clicked reload block type and still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings