Bug Double everything appears after installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiBoom

Customer
I purchased this Advanced Post Thanks program and the professional installation for it.

In trying to activate this product, I discovered that everything -- from the button type to the copyright at the bottom of the page -- are listed twice. Hence, I am unable to activate this item as doing so produces 2 like buttons, 2 thanks buttons etc.

Help?

Do you mean template? I don't really use skins on my site. It's a pretty basic layout. Hence, I've only been using it on the default template that I already use on vbulletin.

It appears as if vBulletin installed all the hooks in duplicate. I have removed all the duplicates, so there should no longer be any duplicate content on the site.

Gotta love vB5...

My board is now dead after this product was installed. The style is gone and I cannot even access the admin panel to shut down the board. Can you let me know what you did so I can pass it along to the gentleman fixing this issue? More importantly, what did you do to remove the duplicates?

Last edited:
I deleted the duplicated hooks from the hooks page in the AdminCP.

Your style being unrenderable is not related to this mod as it does not interfere with the style. If it was the cause, it would have happened right away :)

Hello @ZiBoom,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced Post Thanks / Like has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating