Status
Not open for further replies.

yotsume

I have a few questions:

1. How can I change it so that all members will automatically receive notifications when a question has been answered about them?

2. Where is the place where users can submit questions to the admin?

3. The WOL shows "Unknown Location". How can I fix that?

WOW There seems to be a bunch of bugs when running on vb3.7x

The notifications do not work at all. If it is set to no or yes in the usercp options either way does not work. Major bummer! :( Emil notification works though...

3.7 is, unfortunately, not officially supported.

We don't go out of our way to make it not work, but if it doesn't we won't retro-fit it to work with obsolete vbulletin versions =(

David will have a read at your issues and see if he can work out a reason off of the top of his head though.

Cosmic

I have a few questions:

1. How can I change it so that all members will automatically receive notifications when a question has been answered about them?

2. Where is the place where users can submit questions to the admin?

3. The WOL shows "Unknown Location". How can I fix that?
1) Run the following query:

Code:
UPDATE (YOUR TABLE PREFIX)user
SET dbt_rq_email = '1'
Remember to replace (YOUR TABLE PREFIX) with your table prefix :)

2) www.yoursite.com/dbt_rq.php?do=review. I don't think this is included in the navbar right now but it will in the next version.

3) This is a bug and shall be fixed soon.

WOW There seems to be a bunch of bugs when running on vb3.7x

The notifications do not work at all. If it is set to no or yes in the usercp options either way does not work. Major bummer! :( Emil notification works though...
I do not have a copy of 3.7 installed anywhere right now. I'll get one installed soon and try to see what is causing this to break for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Random Questions

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back