Bug Advanced Results Generator: javascript to add variable values does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
I'm trying to add an advanced results generator question. Aside from the fact that it's incomprehensible, I think I'm getting there.

I've attached a screenshot, since it's tough to explain these things!

I see dropdowns with my results in with empty parenthesis next to them. When I choose an option, a text box appears with SAVE and CANCEL next to it. I'm guessing I enter a score in there and hit save, but that does nothing. Cancel does make the box vanish, though.

And why are the results replicated (but without empty parenthesis) in a similar column of dropboxes over to the right? What do do with those?

Attachments

• alig.jpg
    alig.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 6
I'll need access like I said with the other thread. My local 3.8.7 isn't acting like that, no clue what is causing the other column of results.

Sorry about that, there were some bugs that got onto vB3 I didn't know about. I think I have them fixed now on your site.
I left the adv generator one I was testing with on there if you want to see the basics of the setup. Delete it if you don't :)

Glad it's fixed, sorry again for the problems. Let me know if you run into any other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings