Status
Not open for further replies.

kolenoblata

Customer
I found some words are not phrased like Date/Action/Amount/User/Note in transaction table and Earned/Spent near amount and "Change" in credits_popup. I manage to translate that but I has to edit XML file and credits.php, so next time I update product I'll have to do that again. Can you make that phrased by default for non-english users?

Thanks

More suggestions:
  • Can you make option to disable points view of VBacivity. I have integrate points with VBcredits and made new currency, but I have double same informations. I can do that manualy editing templates, but same as with phrases, it will be rewriten when I update it and will have to do same every time I do update.
  • To create page where people can see how they can earn each currency. This should also be made in VBActivity.
  • Option to buy one currency with another for rate you specify ( maybe this can go to VBShop ).

Last edited:
More suggestions:
  • Can you make option to disable points view of VBacivity. I have integrate points with VBcredits and made new currency, but I have double same informations. I can do that manualy editing templates, but same as with phrases, it will be rewriten when I update it and will have to do same every time I do update.
  • To create page where people can see how they can earn each currency. This should also be made in VBActivity.
  • Option to buy one currency with another for rate you specify ( maybe this can go to VBShop ).

1) You should ask Fillip H. about how to remove that display.

2) A page for all the ways to earn is difficult because of the many different event scenarios you can create.

3) You can already use the relative values in the currency manager, and then set up a transfer event. Then on the currency popup in the forums, you can send currency to yourself and the relative values will convert it to the equivalent amounts.

2) A page for all the ways to earn is difficult because of the many different event scenarios you can create.

Hmm, than at least to add button "Rules" or "Point Sistem" which will contain only simple table with one phrase. Than we can make a html page and just simple add that to phrase.
I know I can do that buy my self editing template but again I'll have to do that every time I update product. Also, there should be simple on/off option in acp for people who don't need it.
3) You can already use the relative values in the currency manager, and then set up a transfer event. Then on the currency popup in the forums, you can send currency to yourself and the relative values will convert it to the equivalent amounts.
Huh, explain that to my users. It needs to be something simple.

Hmm, than at least to add button "Rules" or "Point Sistem" which will contain only simple table with one phrase. Than we can make a html page and just simple add that to phrase.
I know I can do that buy my self editing template but again I'll have to do that every time I update product. Also, there should be simple on/off option in acp for people who don't need it.

Huh, explain that to my users. It needs to be something simple.

Pretty simple really - click your credits in the postbit, tranfer from Point type 1, to Point type 2. Done =)

Status
Not open for further replies.