Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
Two things related to this actually.

#1: A default achievement pack. So that we can start off with something if we'd like. Have preconfigured stuff.

#2: As maybe another product for you to sell, more achievement packs. You could base these off of specific topics. Such as sports, gaming (what, do you see a bias here? ;) ), etc. Sell 'em for 5-10 bucks or something.

Anyway, just a couple of ideas as I haven't put any achievements in yet because I don't have the images, or really know what I'm doing yet. Having some basic examples to play with would be good. I mean, I get how it works, but... it seems a bit daunting at first.

feature 1 is going to be in VBA 1.1 - the ability to import/export other peoples achievement settings.

The second thing, packs, is something we're discussing.

We will probably end up giving a certain number of icons away with the pro version, and selling packs of other icons for a small fee to reward Neo (the artist)

feature 1 is going to be in VBA 1.1 - the ability to import/export other peoples achievement settings.

The second thing, packs, is something we're discussing.

We will probably end up giving a certain number of icons away with the pro version, and selling packs of other icons for a small fee to reward Neo (the artist)

That's pretty much what I was asking for. Good news! =)

Prices will depend on what me, Cosmic and Fillip agree on, however i may release some freebies to start with as a Default selection to use with the mod. We're in a discussion currently about releasing the ones we have here at DBtech with the pro version but as of yet we are undecided.

Depending on how things go i may even do custom jobs for paying customers but that will depend on the workload and time.

In the Future i hope to release some really nice packs themed to certain things to fit all need of foruming admins. hopefully with a few suggestions coming in i'll have something to work with when i start on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.