Status
Not open for further replies.

Microsuck

I am using this to report two similar issues with vBDownloads 1.3.5, as updated by Dylan today.

The first and more urgent issue is that when I click the Upload File button, I get a white screen.

You can see the above here (vB 4.1.12 PL1): The Mac Forum

The second doesn't matter to me since it's not my version, but it's an issue I am sure you guys will want to fix. This is on vB 4.2.

I installed vBDownloads to my test 4.2 installation of vB and after configuring everything, forum.php is a white screen.

Temp admin credentials are available if need-be.

Thanks much!

Hi,
I just uploaded 1.3.6. This should fix the issue with the upload. Let me know if it also fixes the 4.2 forum.php issue

I can't tell you because this new version seems to have broken my board. Apparently, disabling all plugins and products via the config doesn't disable this product, so now when I log into the ACP, it constantly refreshes, won't stop, and I cannot do anything.

Last edited:
I feel like an idiot. It was CloudFlare all along.

They magically decided that my AdminCP's index.php wasn't sufficient and needed redoing. I looked at the source and it was all changed to CF's JavaScript. Disabled CF and now it's working 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.