Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWS600

Customer
There is an issue with the new 4.1.12, which VBulltin are looking in to. They asked me to disable any cache plug in's

Well I enabled something which I cant disable. I have a white screen everywhere. Cant change setting in admin CP. The last setting i changed was to do with overload cache, the bottom option.

How do i get back to where I was? How can i disable plugins, or change options if i cant get see admin CP?

---------- Post added at 09:28 ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 ----------

I do have a full SQL backup from last night,

Is the setting for VBOptimise stored in in the database? or is it in an xml file? I have a backup of the website from last week.
Just needing to know where to look to revert things back.

---------- Post added at 10:14 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

This is the one I ticked
'vB Optimise: Overload vBCache Handler'

I was trying thing out to sort another issue, and really messed things up.
Trundling though the 60mb SQL file at the moment in notepad doing a search for 'optimise' incase settings are in there. Cant see them in an XML file.

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

Think I have found it in the database. I'll give it ago.

INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_branding_free','_vboptimise_misc_dbtech','','','','100','0','1','free','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_cache_datastore','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','1','','yesno','49','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_cache_forumdisplaysub','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','1','1','yesno','52','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_cache_forumhomewol','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','4','4','','54','0','1','integer','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_cache_guests','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','10','0','','59','0','1','integer','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_cache_notices','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','1','0','yesno','50','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_cache_showgroups','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','4','4','','51','0','1','integer','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_cache_style','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','1','','yesno','30','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_cache_templates','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','1','','yesno','40','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_footer_info','_vboptimise_misc_dbtech','1','1','yesno','55','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_guest_comment','_vboptimise_misc_dbtech','0','0','yesno','53','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_online','_vboptimise_dbtech','1','0','yesno','10','0','1','free','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_operator','_vboptimise_dbtech','filecache','none','select:piped\r\nnone|None\r\nmemcache|Memcache\r\nxcache|XCache\r\napc|APC\r\neaccelerator|eAccelerator\r\nwincache|WinCache\r\nfilecache|Filecache','20','0','1','free','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_prefix','_vboptimise_dbtech','vbo_','vbo_','','11','0','1','free','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_showresource','_vboptimise_dbtech','1','1','yesno','60','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_stat','_vboptimise_dbtech','1','1','yesno','55','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_stat_pass','_vboptimise_dbtech','','','','65','0','1','free','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_suphp','_vboptimise_misc_dbtech','0777','0777','','21','0','1','free','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_ttl','_vboptimise_misc_dbtech','3600','3600','','90','0','1','integer','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_vbcache','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','0','0','yesno','60','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','','0');
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_xcache_auth','_vboptimise_misc_dbtech','','','yesno','70','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbtech','

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 ----------

Sorted:-
INSERT INTO `setting` VALUES ('vbo_vbcache','_vboptimise_cachers_dbtech','0','0 ','yesno','60','0','1','boolean','_vboptimise_dbte ch','','0');
Highlighted character was a 1.

Well it was my fault for playing.

Problem solved, website working again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.