Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually testing a dual-integrated version with ibproarcade. Allows charging/winning games/tournaments for both. So far so good; should be ready by end of week.

Any update on the ability to work with either arcade? Its been longer than a week as previously mentioned.

Yeah I am still looking forward to completing this plan of full credit intergration too I need more ways that they spend there crackers

i'll tag Darkwaltz4 to be sure, but I think the latest on it was that there is no simple and effective way to hook into those systems at this point, but that there may be some old integration floating around that could still work.

I heard that one of them worked a while back but it never did for me on my 3.87 install indeed Dark had to untangle it himself after I "upgraded"(went off the bend) one of the aspects of this original post.

If I know that v3 is not going to work I may have to concider changing to ibproarcade if the mod he mentions in post 21 is ready.

I hope I am not being annoying, I would just like to be better able to plan for the future and go ahead therefore persistent.
vb credits deluxe is absolutely an amazing add-on with incredible potential, however the entire concept is futile if I have nothing of value to offer members to spend them on.
I have tangible rewards in mind an entire sub-economy in fact, however prior to going live The credits system absolutely must be 100% accountable and have the ability to balance the books and account for every credit generated, without question.
I am still having issues with this, as there are more credits in the combined totals of the members than the system shows. and I am still getting members that have been away for a while that once they sign in are being tallied with obsolete actions.
so I still don't have an accurate base to develop from. I did just see the post on how to reset, I will go have a look, but I will need to contact my server and get some limitations removed so the server does not kill the process when it goes over the maximum % .

I sent Dark a PM, I don't expect overnight results, but I am ready to move on to the next level, and ad a stimulus to member activity and enticement for local sponsors.

Have a look at some of my other post Dark, I only have a limited amout of computer time today so I expanded on what I wrote in the PM within what I thought were relivent threads. Your support has been excellent and I will continue to be patient and wait for quality rather than rush for half-assed.

Status
Not open for further replies.