Status
Not open for further replies.

gowri

Customer
Hi All,

I see now in navtabs product page 4.2 not supported what it means really & can some one be more clear on it

what happens in future what's the road map for vbnavtabs (end of product or your going to release for future)

thanks
gowri

I am working on vBNavTabs for vB v4.2. It will be a addition to the existing Navigation Manager adding more settings to the core product. I have almost got it ready but have two issues that is stopping me from releasing it just yet.

1) I can not get the additional navbars to show on the CMS page, but they show just fine on the forum side, vB seems like they did not include the right hook I need it to show, but am still looking into it.

2) I have yet to get the Dropdown Tabs working. It is a big mess trying to get that to work properly the way they have the Navigation Manager structured, but I am still working on it though.

Last edited:
I've got my fingers crossed and some lucky horseshoes on standby for you! My hope is you manage both by the weekend, as that's when I planned to update my site to use the dragonbyte mmo theme and vbnavtabs.
:RpS_thumbsup:

It don't look like I will be able to get the two missing items in there by the weekend. Sadly it is proving to be a major PITA.

What I could do is possibly release it without those two options and always add them later. What ya guys think?

Unfortunately I need both before I can update. I understand that it takes time though, so I'll just have to wait. Do what you gotta do!

I am working on vBNavTabs for vB v4.2. It will be a addition to the existing Navigation Manager adding more settings to the core product. I have almost got it ready but have two issues that is stopping me from releasing it just yet.

1) I can not get the additional navbars to show on the CMS page, but they show just fine on the forum side, vB seems like they did not include the right hook I need it to show, but am still looking into it.

2) I have yet to get the Dropdown Tabs working. It is a big mess trying to get that to work properly the way they have the Navigation Manager structured, but I am still working on it though.

1. As long as they show in the forums, I will be cool with that till a later time.
2. Do the default drop-down tabs work? Community, Forum actions, Quick links, ect...? If they work again I am cool with waiting on this fix also.

I just want the button images back!

Yes the Community Forum Actions etc work just fine, (btw those are not tabs those are sublinks) I was really hoping to get it all working but like I have said before, I think their is something missing in the new system that is preventing me from doing what I want, but I am still digging.

Just thought I'd pop back in and see if you've got a new guesstimate on when you're going to be able to finish the new version. Not trying to rush you, just waiting in heavy anticipation ;) I appreciate your openness and hard work :)

I am putting the finishing touches on it now. It will be released as Beta to existing vBNavTabs Pro customers tonight. ;)

Me to believe me, I was able to finally get the drop tabs working, and the extra navbars to show on the CMS. :D

It is now available in your pro download, just grab the latest version, 1.2.0 ;) and the files are in the zip vBNavTabs For vB 4.2 ONLY!!!.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings