Trekkan

Customer
I've never played this game, so I'm going to write stuff in this thread as it happens/I think of it.

BUG: When displaying the database (Should be called Card Deck or something instead of Database), the card levels are out of order. Basically, it goes 1,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,10.

When choosing cards and there are none left to choose, some sort of graying out of the card would be nice. I know it changes available to 0, but it's easier to notice if it were something else as well.

Match and victory rules don't need to be on separate lines. I think this might be due to other rules that are much longer though. Anyway, if possible, no need to waste the screen room, bring the data up to the label.

If you don't select enough cards and click START, it tells you you didn't select enough cards, but there's no back button. When you click BACK on the browser, you have to reselect all of the cards again.

When you start the match, you're sent to a redirection screen, then the game. If possible, eliminate this redirect screen.

When you are playing a match, if possible, clicking and dragging instead of click and another click would be nice. Not too big a deal though, although there are no directions to tell you how that works.

When you win a match and are allowed to take a card, the button says "Leave Match". Maybe something like "Take selected card(s) and leave match" would be better. Scares me a little, I don't want to lose my spoils of war!! ;)

When selecting more than the number of cards you won, you get the same problem as mentioned above where you have to hit the back button in the browser, then deselect cards until you have what you should. Maybe disable the card selection after you hit your limit.

After you select your cards and hit "leave match" you get another direct page that says "Leaving Match", eliminate or otherwise give this page a little more something to it. It's boring. ;)

When mouse overing a card, it would be nice to be able to tell what level card it is. Basically, when I'm taking cards from winning.... I wanna feel that "Got your level 9 card!!! haha!" feeling. ;)

So, I played two matches, won both. Weee!! =)

One thing I would suggest, update the card graphics. I think it's good to have the set you have for those that are into the FF stuff and want the originals, but... there will be others that just want it to look nice and clean (such as myself).

So, I played two matches, won both. Weee!! =)

One thing I would suggest, update the card graphics. I think it's good to have the set you have for those that are into the FF stuff and want the originals, but... there will be others that just want it to look nice and clean (such as myself).

Other stuff is deceptors area, but we plan on releasing other sets when the game is released. Confirned so far is Final Fnatasy 7 and World of Warcraft.

Thanks for the feedback Trekken, I'll fix the asthetic bugs you mentioned and try implement some of the suggestions, there's still work to be done so I can't do too much this week or we'll release late. We're probably going to pool requests in among our own implementations to create the initial v1.1 after that and continue on as per usual development on DBT :)

Sounds good Deceptor, no rush, just suggestions anyway. I could be way off base and clueless as to what would be better. =) I throw a lot out there with all of my suggestions usually, in the hopes that maybe one of them is a good one. =)

We love 'em Trekkan! Keep 'em coming, feedback is essential when building a new product as we can never anticipate what everyone wants :)

Feel free to challenge me to a match :D

We love 'em Trekkan! Keep 'em coming, feedback is essential when building a new product as we can never anticipate what everyone wants :)

Feel free to challenge me to a match :D

I think I might need to try it more than twice before I do that! ;) But... I'll work on my TT skills now!