Status
Not open for further replies.

Munkii

I've searched this forum for any detailed information on this topic, as well as vB.org, with no luck.

What I'm trying to do is set vBCredits II up so I can transfer from 1 currency to another, and in this case I have the default Points & Savings currencies from the upgrade to vBCredits II.

On vB.org, all I noticed last time I checked was something about making a transfer event for both currencies, but even after doing so I'm left with only this:

1.jpg

I'm sure it's possible as I've seen another website do exactly what I'm asking about, and here is a screenshot of their popup:

2.jpg

This is a key feature for me, and I'd rather not use another banking system to handle transferring from Points to Savings.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Munkii

Do you have an edited credits_popup template (not sure what you upgraded from)? If so, revert it as important parts of it were drastically changed in 2.0.0

Do you have an edited credits_popup template (not sure what you upgraded from)? If so, revert it as important parts of it were drastically changed in 2.0.0

I have the default template, I also just edited it and reverted it to make sure. I upgraded from the 3.x version prior to vBCredits II. It wasn't the DBTech version, but it also wasn't the upgraded PixelFX version. It was this one I believe, from back before my 4.x upgrade before vBCredits II was released:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=172399

Also, Plugins & Products, it also says I'm running 2.0.0:
DragonByte Tech: vBCredits II Deluxe (Lite) 2.0.0

Hm, this might be a bug.

in (forums)/dbtech/credits/credits_core.php find

PHP:
if ($curid == $currencyid AND (sizeof($vbulletin->vbcredits['event']['donate'][$curid]) OR sizeof($vbulletin->vbcredits['event']['transfer'][$curid])))
replace with

PHP:
if (sizeof($vbulletin->vbcredits['event']['donate'][$curid]) OR sizeof($vbulletin->vbcredits['event']['transfer'][$curid]))
see if that fixes it for you

Last edited:
Hm, this might be a bug.

in (dbtech)/credits/credits_core.php find

PHP:
if ($curid == $currencyid AND (sizeof($vbulletin->vbcredits['event']['donate'][$curid]) OR sizeof($vbulletin->vbcredits['event']['transfer'][$curid])))

replace with

PHP:
if (sizeof($vbulletin->vbcredits['event']['donate'][$curid]) OR sizeof($vbulletin->vbcredits['event']['transfer'][$curid]))

see if that fixes it for you

That fixed it! Was this just a problem with the type of setup I have, or a problem with just the Lite version? I'm very curious.

Thanks for the fix btw!

It is a bug in the lite version only, legacy code from incompletely removing a pro feature from that line. i guess none of the lite users have run into this until now!

It is a bug in the lite version only, legacy code from incompletely removing a pro feature from that line. i guess none of the lite users have run into this until now!

I had seen people ask about it on vB.org, but I guess since most didn't realize what it was supposed to be, they didn't know how to fully explain it.

Thanks, and I'm glad this bug is out of the way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.