Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferruzo

Customer
Few questions regarding paypal feature with vbcredits

Alright,

1.How to remove vbcredits from the post bit without delete it from the "multiple currency integration" option?

2.In which part i set up the option to put the paypal email which will get the donations from the people who purchase my points?

3.How i integrate the vbavatar points system into the vbcredits system? i have created myself inside vbcredits the "avatar point system" but when people purchase these points they couldn't use it to buy directly avatar items right?

-There is something wrong with maths here, in the option "currency pricing conversion" i put 30 in amount and 1 in usd, when i go to purchase i put 30 in amount and it says 30 usd, it should be 1 usd since i am saying to system 30 points per 1 usd.

Those are my questions.

Last edited:
1) Under the automatic template edits link in the vbcredits menu in your admincp, you can deactivate the Postbit display to turn that off.
2) It uses the paypal settings you set up for vbulletin's paid subscriptions. If vbcredits didnt redirect you to that page when you set up your pricing conversion tables, then you had a valid setting there already.
3) If you look at the multiple currency integration link in the vbcredits menu in your admincp, get the Field value for the currency you are using (default is credits if you didnt change it after installation). That is what you should put in the (Pro) Points Field setting under the settings link in the vbavatars menu. That will let you use the vbcredits currency, and you can delete the avatars currency you created in vbcredits.
4) Its "The price per 1 currency in USD" not "the amount of currency per 1 USD". You actually want 1 credit to cost .0333 USD, so that 30 credits becomes 1 USD.

Ok fine,

i am here:

credits_display_postbit_row

<if condition="$vb4">
<dl class="userinfo_extra"><b><dt>$currency[title]</dt></b>
<else />
<dl class="userinfo_extra"><b><dt>$currency[title]:</dt></b> </if>
<dd><a href="credits.php$session[sessionurl_q]" rel="credits-$currency[currencyid]-$user[userid];$user[username]">$useramt</a></dd></dl>
<if condition="$vb4"></dd><else />
</div>
</if>

where should i put the "off" to dissapear it from the post bit?

No no no - you arent actually editing any templates. Revert anything you might have done there.

Admincp > vBCredits menu > Automatic Template Edits
uncheck the checkbox in the Postbit row, under the Active column
click Save Active Status button. That will disable it for you.

Edited: got it, i made it, i couldn't do that only avatars points appears and dissapear credits.

Please reply the question below

Also, i configured the avatar points on the event "welcome" to 30 points when user register on my forums, but when i see the transaction logs, i can see some users got 36 or 32 or 40 points for the event "welcome"

Ok about the currency integration, i was following your instructions and i found the points field on my vbavatars options, so i found this:

dbtech_avatars_points

Where i find the points i created to replace that? what would be exact name or where i can find the column to replace the name for it?

Last edited:
Edited: got it, i made it, i couldn't do that only avatars points appears and dissapear credits.

Please reply the question below

Also, i configured the avatar points on the event "welcome" to 30 points when user register on my forums, but when i see the transaction logs, i can see some users got 36 or 32 or 40 points for the event "welcome"

Ok about the currency integration, i was following your instructions and i found the points field on my vbavatars options, so i found this:

dbtech_avatars_points

Where i find the points i created to replace that? what would be exact name or where i can find the column to replace the name for it?

please don't forget to reply my queries :(

Ok here some updates regarding my questions:

I could setup the point field into the vbavatars with vbcredits, ok that worked out, great, but something strange happened, when i purchased 1 usd, and i confirmed my payment the points i've purchased appears, thats great too, a message came to me saying i got the points i've purchased, great too, however after 20 minutos i got another message saying that i got more points again (the same amount i got when i've purchased the avatar points) so i wonder why i've got points twice

answer: when you get your money refunded back, the vbcredits considered this as a transaction and the user gets again points (same amoun he purchased, the logic is the points purchase should be automatically removed when refund back happens not the opposite)

And the pending question is: how i reset all the points and all people start over 0?

Last edited:
Tagging Darkwaltz4 so he sees this. The thread was marked as "answered" before so he wouldn't have been alerted - you should try to create new threads for new questions to ensure that doesn't happen :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings