Status
Not open for further replies.

stev

Customer
I created a custom item with instruction for user to fill out address and phone number, price is set to 0 point (for testing). After I press the save button, nothing happened. System does not seem to sent email to seller to confirm nor to shop owner to annouce there is item to be shipped.

Another thing: I suggest the logic steps would be:

1- Pick item to buy
2- Confirm wanting to buy item
3- Press Continue button and advance to fill out address and phone number
4- Finish

Did you set the user id's in Purchase Notifications to receive notifications of new purchases for this item?

Also did you set the user id's in Configure Notifications, List of comma-separated UserIDs who receive notifications of configuration changes (e.g. the "Item Type Specific Fields" filled out) for this item.

Last edited:
Did you set the user id's in Purchase Notifications to receive notifications of new purchases for this item?

Also did you set the user id's in Configure Notifications, List of comma-separated UserIDs who receive notifications of configuration changes (e.g. the "Item Type Specific Fields" filled out) for this item.

I did fill in the userID for both. Waiting to see if mail server is slow to send mails.

Another thing: Buyer will be confused when after purchase an item, screen does not indicate anything on screen that transaction is completed sucessfully

The item will show up in his inventory, and he will be able to configure it, so he will know the item was purchased successfully, and his wallet will decrease the points the item was set to sell for.

Also it shows in shop, that you Already Owned/ In Cart any items.

Let us know how the mail goes.

Server is slow in sending notification ;) Got it now.

The issue I reported, can it be made to give better/friendlier feed back?

Thanks

Glad the email went through.

Do you mean, Buyer will be confused when after purchase an item, screen does not indicate anything on screen that transaction is completed sucessfully.
Fillip H. will have to look into that one for you, as soon as he gets a chance.

There is a redirect notice but it's disabled when you disable redirect screens in vbulletin options.

I believe it is in, Settings/ Cookies and HTTP Header Options/ Remove Redirection Message Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings