Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the .htaccess file is 100% required for vBArcade to work. I was not able to reproduce any of the issues mentioned in your error_log file.

Well I guess I will just have to forget having it on the site then.. That was a waste of money any ways have a good new year and thanks for looking..

Sorry I couldn't be of further assistance :(

If you'd like, I can credit your account with the equivalent amount of money in Discount Points you can use towards future purchases. Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in :)

It is not just the Arcade.. I cannot use the Gallery or the random question. Seems you guys took off on connect 5 and just leaving 4 behind.. I know it is the new thing but some people cannot use connect 5 and liked 4. I have a connect 5 lic but don't know if it would work with my Facebook app so wanted to keep 4 until 5 is working with everything. Plus with everything I got from you guys there is no way I can pay for all the upgrades.. Some things I don't need or will ever use. I just bought them to contribute to D-Tech. that and paying all the copyright removals.

Believe me, there is nothing currently being developed with vB5, they are still very much developing on vB4 and vB3 for that matter.

Are you serious, LOL, look at what you just pointed me to, of course the last few are updates to existing vB5 mods, but that is because they did not work in the latest release of vB5

That is only 4 mods in the past two weeks, to get updates to work with vB5. Before that it was about August since there was a round of updates to the vB5 mods.

As I said Ozzy47 it is ok and understandable.. Just sucks that some of the mods don't work.. Things happen and just might be time to move on and take the loss.. Be safe all and have a good New Year..

Status
Not open for further replies.