Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
Hi there, on some of my forum skins the ratings box does not have nicely rounded corners. Can someone perhaps help me on getting that back?

Capture.PNG

Thanks.

Does the stylevar dbtech_trating_rounding exist on that style?
To check
ACP->Styles & Templates->Style Manager
Click the Go button on the style that it's not working on. Scroll down to the DragonByteTechMods section, see if it's there and has a value.

Hi Dylan, yes it is there, and this is the value in there:

-webkit-border-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px;

Can you give me access again? I tried the account you sent me before but I wasn't able to login.

I'm not sure what's causing it, it's something with the style but I can't figure out what. I'm not the best with style problems though, sorry :(

I'm not sure what's causing it, it's something with the style but I can't figure out what. I'm not the best with style problems though, sorry :(

That is really weird. Is there not something I can add in the additional.css to force it in these skins?

Can you give me a link to a thread and a style where it is happening and I'll take a look at it.

Brad via Tapatalk

Its an issue with border-collapse in the main CSS roll-up file. If you add "border-collapse:separate" to that element, then it works.

Edit the following template in whatever styles don't work: dbtech_trating_thread_bits_expanded

On the first line, find the following:
Code:
<div class="table" style="background: {vb:raw trating_bgcolor};<vb:if condition="$trating_corners"> {vb:raw trating_corners}</vb:if> border: {vb:raw trating_border}; padding: 3px 15px 0 15px; ">

Change to:
Code:
<div class="table" style="background: {vb:raw trating_bgcolor};<vb:if condition="$trating_corners"> {vb:raw trating_corners}</vb:if> border: {vb:raw trating_border}; padding: 3px 15px 0 15px; border-collapse:separate;">

Status
Not open for further replies.