Dutch_Boy

Customer
I hope you guys dont mind i put this on your forum. The mods on vbulletin forum are so damn slow :@

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?359360-Problem-with-text-color.&p=2022951#post2022951

Dont want this on your forum? Delete it and plz PM me :)

Hello,

I got a strange problem when i try to change the text color to yellow or some other colors.
When i write my name and wanna change it from black to yellow i get this:

Wouter

And it doesnt work. When you manually change this "rgb(255, 140, 0)" to yellow then it works fine.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Kind regards,

You use some editor on the site, either the Standard Editor, the Enhanced Editor or the WYSIWYG. Which one do you use? WYSIWYG?

I'd be inclined to report it as a bug. There's still a lot of issues with the WYSIWYG editor. Are you using the Chrome web browser?

I've seen and had similar problems with the WYSIWYG. Check the bug list at Egosoft, maybe even post it. It shouldn't do that. Well spotted :)

As you can see in the main post there is a link to vbulletin forum. Allready asked for help there but no one answered my question...

And thanks for helping me :)

I don't mean just post (as they often miss the posts unless you risk getting warned by bumping threads), but actually submittied a bug report on the tracker. That always gets there attention as it adds a 'bug' to the list, and looks worse...

But it's always worth asking just in case they respond.

So the long and short of it is post your bug report on the tracker. :)

Cool. Intend to upgrade this week, but heard whispers the Thanks system (Not DBTech atm) is broken with it.