Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferruzo

Customer
For example:

I've replaced this image "avatar_base_male_D" by uploading to my ftp, after waiting 5 minutes, i went to my forum to see the changed but i saw the same body part which belongs to vbavatar, then i cleared my cookes and repaired cache on vbavatars and nothing happened, i still seeing the same original images instead the new one.

To quote my other post:

You should never ever replace existing images with custom images, you should always create new parts with new images with new file names. Otherwise your custom images will get overwritten every time you update the mod or if you ever require assistance - the first thing we do is reupload all files.

This also avoids any browser cache issues like the one you're describing.

Oh ok but i am doing this for test and see how my new images work with vbavatar before make new parts for it.

Now i have a new issue:

When i go to layers and want to create a new one it says:

Invalid Layer: /home/xxxxx/public_html/dbtech/avatars/images/parts/dbtech/avatars/images/parts/warmors

The error message tells you what directory is missing, so the obvious thing to do is to create it ;)

I created the directory dbtech/avatars/images/parts/dbtech/avatars/images/parts/warmors and I successfully added a layer that refers to warmors :)

Was there any other issues?

Ok thanks, i will test it then, but really thats weird.

After i made the upgrade and uploaded the files + import the .xml i can't see the images of the avatars, i don't know how to make the avatar get update on my livefeed sidebar as new status.

The usergroup permission Can Use vBAvatars was not set. This was the reason why you didn't see the things.

I'll look into the avatar change history and post a new version when I have a resolution :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAvatars

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back