Status
Not open for further replies.

heyzeus909

Customer
I use the side block to show the latest 6 events from the Live Feed on my home page. The problem is that when folks link to several pictures in the same post (happens a lot on my site), it makes that side block way, way long. Is it possible to have the images resized smaller? I saw this post, but I'm inquiring if there's a way to have the images resized specifically in the side block. The images aren't their original posted size in the side block, obviously, so there must be a setting somewhere, right?

I know, I could limit the number of characters that the Live Feed displays in the side block, thereby limiting the number of images displayed. But then there's an issue when someone starts a post by "quoting" someone, where if the "quote" is too long it gets truncated in the Live Feed side block and it doesn't render properly (which was the impetus for this mod request).

As it is, I've turned off the images being displayed in the Live Feed side block, which is a bummer. I want them there, just smaller.

Try adding something like
Code:
.livewallpreview img { max-width:100px; }
to your additional.css file - I think that will help, though it's not tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forum Live Feed & User Wall

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back