Bug Forum Live Feed & User Wall - copyright footer appearing twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

1MoreGoodGuy

Customer
The copyright footer is appearing twice on the bottom of my forum homepage and I've isolated the issue and it is originating from your Forum Live Feed & User Wall (Pro). I'm running vbulletin 4.2.4.

Any and all help with resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You will need to edit the Copyright Footer setting in your vBulletin Options after disabling all other mods, removing the extra line, then keep refreshing your forum.

You will need to edit the Copyright Footer setting in your vBulletin Options after disabling all other mods, removing the extra line, then keep refreshing your forum.

I'm not quite following you. Could you please provide an outlined step by step procedure for implementing this fix. Where in the "options" I need to navigate to, what exactly do I need to remove, etc. Thanks.

I don’t know how else to explain it, the options is the “vBulletin Options” in the AdminCP. There’s a setting there for copyright footer, if you browse the settings you’ll find it.

I don’t know how else to explain it, the options is the “vBulletin Options” in the AdminCP. There’s a setting there for copyright footer, if you browse the settings you’ll find it.

I went into vbulletin options and I don't see a setting for "copyright footer." I'm running vbulletin 4.2.4

Did you disable all Addons before clearing out that setting, as per the instructions?

In that case, the issue is likely not with this mod but with your skin. I would recommend contacting your skin developer for assistance.

In that case, the issue is likely not with this mod but with your skin. I would recommend contacting your skin developer for assistance.

No skin developer to contact...All I did was change colors in the admin cp. Issue occurred after your product was installed and as I am sure you are aware, there are other users of your product who are experiencing the same issue with this product.

Last edited:
No skin developer to conyact...All I did was change colors in the admin cp. Issue occurred after your product was installed and as I am sure you are aware, there are other users of your product who are experiencing the same issue with this product.
There are no reports of the latest version causing this problem. Furthermore, the reports linked previously were of the copyright line itself duplicating, not the entire footer.

In other words, this problem is entirely different.

Can you try disabling all mods and reenabling them one by one?

There are no reports of the latest version causing this problem. Furthermore, the reports linked previously were of the copyright line itself duplicating, not the entire footer.

In other words, this problem is entirely different.

Can you try disabling all mods and reenabling them one by one?

I've done that already and I only have this issue when your product is enabled.

In that case, I’ll need an FTP and AdminCP account to look into this further.

Hello @1MoreGoodGuy,

We hope your ticket regarding Forum Live Feed & User Wall has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forum Live Feed & User Wall

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating