Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavius

Customer
Private Message notifications are the only notifications that work in vb notifications.

This problem occurs even after I activated the notifications in settings.

Also occurs in the default vb style.

Private Message notifications are the only notifications that work in vb notifications.

This problem occurs even after I activated the notifications in settings.

Also occurs in the default vb style.
Could you send me login info for your site?

Did you set up the notifications in DBTech - vBNotifications/Manage Notification Types

Please try doing something that would cause a notification to be sent such as posting on your visitor messages or being quoted. Try mentioning someone David for example. Private messages are the only ones that work.

Please try doing something that would cause a notification to be sent such as posting on your visitor messages or being quoted. Try mentioning someone David for example. Private messages are the only ones that work.
See the attached file. Working fine here.

Attachments

• the8th.png
    the8th.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 11
Thanks but still not working right. I created a new account and left a visitor message on my own account and it came up.

BUT when I clicked on the 1 unread visitor message notification it gave me the following error that I sent to you just now through PM.

Okay great now I see that Private Messages, Visitor Messages, Mentions and Quotes are working now but they are getting an error still, not allowing me to click on them to the page.

Please let me know when you can look into this as I'm getting complaints from my members about the errors. I am disabling this product for now.

Great! Okay this mod is working now but it is clashing with Header Rework

Before:
2vife3c.jpg

b62hye.jpg

After:
9tzqpy.jpg

Why does this modification change my notification link up top?

I am now unable to click on the drop-down menu.

This mod changes the default legacy system that vb used. Try enabling, Legacy System (Pro), under Dragonbyte-Tech: vBNotifications - General Options

Well then unfortunately their is nothing that can be done, DBT does not guarantee compatibility with other third party modifications.

That particular mod changes alot of code in the header template, so it is conflicting with vBNotifs, which relies on standard vb header template.

Well then unfortunately their is nothing that can be done, DBT does not guarantee compatibility with other third party modifications.

That particular mod changes alot of code in the header template, so it is conflicting with vBNotifs, which relies on standard vb header template.
You can close this thread now. A coder fixed it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.