Status
Not open for further replies.

capecoddah

Customer
This is an issue I'm experiencing with new installations of both Advanced User Tagging v2.0.6 and vBNotifications v1.0.4 on a vBulletin 4.20 database. (I wasn't sure which forum to place this in)

Mentions, tags, and hash tags are generated but notifications are not received by users.

Additionally, this is a screenshot of the Notification Types page for vBNotifications. The mentions/tags (as well as the notifications for Dragonbyte Tech's Activity & Awards, which I also have installed) have never been listed there.

notificationtypes.png

I haven't seen any notifications whatsoever since this was installed. I just uploaded the products & files of all the modifications over again to make sure I didn't miss anything. Let me know if you can help - thanks!

That's extremely odd, the modification usually picks up on new notifications on its own.

I'll have to run some tests, hopefully the solution is simple :)

Looks like I'll need it, I just tested it and it generated the notifications just fine for me :)

The problem is that you are using a modification that moves all JavaScript to the bottom of the page. Please disable that mod, or if possible, disable that feature within that mod.

vB4: SuperCharged is the culprit in this instance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.