Status
Not open for further replies.

quadronica

Customer
I have installed the ultimate pro version of user tagging on my forum.

When i receive a Mention or Quote and i click on notify the page don't show the tab Mention or Quotes but the tab of my activity.

How to resolve?

If you have vBSEO installed, that's the issue. Disabling member profile rewrites will fix it.

This has always been an issue with AUT / APTL / vBAA and vBSEO - vBSEO doesn't correctly handle rewrites when the tab parameter is passed to the URL.

The URLs my mods generate are 100% valid and vB-sanctioned, the bug is in vBSEO.

sorry but the correct url with vbseo are

siteforum/members/memberuser.html?tab=mentions#mentions
and not
siteforum/members/memberuser.html#mentions

is possible to fix this problem?

i don't want to disable vbseo... the old version work fine with vbseo

It's not possible to fix the problem on my end, the bug is in the vBSEO software.

EDIT: Just to clarify, you only have to disable Member Profile URL Rewrites, not the whole vBSEO software :)

Last edited:
ok but now i have another problem...

i receive the notify (quotes) in a post where i write a messagge but don't have a quotes.... why?

Nobody else has reported a similar problem in the entire lifespan of this mod, could you please double-check to make sure you're not misreading the notification on your profile page?

in the old version don't have this problem... after installation of last version i have this problem... many user of my forum sent me a mail with this problem

Sadly that does not help me diagnose anything :(

Are you able to post any screenshots? Or better yet, link me to a post and a member profile on your forum where this is happening?

Sadly I am having this problem too.

I get the notification and when I click on it, it takes me to the profile page with no tabs of "Mention, Quote, Tags" etc. Only Tab I can see is "About Me"

Also in the post if I write "@username hello" then all I can see is "Hello" and nothing else. The user does get the notification but cant see anything on profile page.

But since the policy of site is to not help users after new version is released cant really do anything about it.

I have Vbseo and I disable member rewrite, but that did not help. quadronica if you solved this problem please give the solution.

From your post in the other thread it looks like the entire mod install is hosed, if you PM me with an AdminCP and FTP account I'll get v3.0.3 or whatever's the latest version available to yourself up and running again :)

Never mind. I got it working. The solution to this problem was very simple but was not related to Forum permission setting or enabling hash or tag etc in options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings