PHP:
$obj->myself[$currencyid]
replace with

PHP:
floatval($obj->myself[$currencyid])

:)

Datenbankfehler in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:
UPDATE vb_user AS vbcreditst_1 SET vbcreditst_1.credits = WHERE vbcreditst_1.userid = ****;

MySQL-Fehler : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE vbcreditst_1.userid = ****' at line 1
Fehler-Nr. : 1064
Fehler-Zeit : Wednesday, 20.06.2012 @ 13:33:32
Datum : Wednesday, 20.06.2012 @ 13:33:32
Skript : Bloodpatches.net | blut-patch.de - Die Uncut Community
Referrer : Bloodpatches.net | blut-patch.de - Die Uncut Community
IP-Adresse : *.*.*.*
Benutzername : ****
Klassenname : vB_Database
MySQL-Version :

What does that error mean ?
Just a temporary one ?

Conflict with another mod

I use another mod called Multi-account login detector. Basically it checks to see if people are creating multiple accounts, then using an pre-set account, a normal (registered usergroup) account, it creates a thread listing the usernames of the accounts.

Since enabling this addon, it no longer works. I turned the credit mod off, then a few minutes later is started working again.

I think the Credits II mod is preventing the account from creating threads.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Is there a way to exclude a usergroup or user from the system?

Seems the Multi-account mod is using an account with username "admin" to make the threads and the credits mod is also using an "admin" username to send notifications. I removed the "admin" username from the Credits mod and will see if this fixes it.

It seems even though I changed the username, its still now working as intended.

I can confirm that the multi-account checker mod is still working, the only problem is that the designated "admin" account used to create the threads is unable to create threads even though I changed the username for the credit II mod.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying that, but I think the admin account thing is a red herring. It does not change anything with that user account, and only uses its username when sending the PM alerts.

Are you charging for thread creation in certain forums that include the forum that the other mod is trying to post a thread into? I could see that account not having enough credits and thus canceling the attempt to post the thread.

Im not charging for thread creation in any forum, but Im going to try disabling credits for that forum for thread creation and we'll see if that works. Its a private forum also, not sure if that would have any effect, just an fyi.

Can you disable awarding for threads entirely? I think I'll have to jump on your site to take a closer look though. IM me with ftp again whenever you're ready.

I turned off New Threads and turned on PM Notification for the multi-account detector and that works. So it just seems like New Threads are being blocked.

Ill test by turning off credits for threads also

Mike's issue caused by same bug, so merged together. The mod conflict and thread stuff was a red herring; the email containing the db error was being suppressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings