Status
Not open for further replies.

undertable99

Customer
Hi i have been recieving these errors ever since last few days without knowing what went wrong, Can you guide me. When i manually add in donations for my users they are not able to automatically change usergroup. For the rest it seems okay. I just did an upgrade to the latest patch btw.

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT *
FROM vb4dbtech_vbdonate_donations
WHERE id =;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Wednesday, February 12th 2014 @ 09:55:12 PM
Error Date : Wednesday, February 12th 2014 @ 09:55:12 PM
Script : http://xxxxxxx.com/vbdonate_gateway.php
Referrer :
IP Address : 173.0.81.1
Username : Unregistered
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

Are you allowing guest donations in any way?

And automatically change usergroups? What's working differently from regular users?

:)

Yes guest donation allow and automatically change usergroups. It was already like that in the past. And lately a guest contribute and after that I keep recieving this error. And btw I did enable anonymous donations.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've got a couple of other things I need to look at in vBDonate, I'll see if I can trace the problem. :)

A million thanks mokonzi. So far its not doing much harm so please take your time. Keep me updated when u are available. Cheers!

That looks like a likely reason. I'm not sure why the error is happening yet, but being autopost makes sense for the error message you are getting. I'll keep digging into the cause.

That looks like a likely reason. I'm not sure why the error is happening yet, but being autopost makes sense for the error message you are getting. I'll keep digging into the cause.

Thanks for the effort Monkonzi. Really appreciate it.

Okay now users who donated are not move to the "contributor" usergroup. I have to manually edit them usergroup in acp. Its going a bit haywire.

Users are now complaining. i have disabled undisclose donations & "post a thread" settings.

Can you go through your settings in detail? Limiting it to just this thread for now? What are your settings for changing usergroups (list each one separately and what you have it set at)?

This MySQL error should be fully sorted out in 1.4.6. :)

Getting same on 1.4.8 running vb 4.2.2

Post New Thread Enabled? - Yes
Post As A New Thread - No
Posters ID - 209

Forum To Post To
Select the forum you want the new thread to be in. - Done that

Only applies if you set Post As A New Thread? to No. - Yip it should but dont...

DB ERROR is....

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT firstpostid FROM thread WHERE threadid = HibeesBounce - Hibs Forums

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?104961-Latest-News-Flash-Another-Co' at line 1
Request Date : Saturday, March 7th 2015 @ 05:42:42 PM
Error Date : Saturday, March 7th 2015 @ 05:42:43 PM
Script : http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/vbdonate_gateway.php
Referrer :
MySQL Version :

Getting same on 1.4.8 running vb 4.2.2

Post New Thread Enabled? - Yes
Post As A New Thread - No
Posters ID - 209

Forum To Post To
Select the forum you want the new thread to be in. - Done that

Only applies if you set Post As A New Thread? to No. - Yip it should but dont...

DB ERROR is....

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT firstpostid FROM thread WHERE threadid = HibeesBounce - Hibs Forums

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?104961-Latest-News-Flash-Another-Co' at line 1
Request Date : Saturday, March 7th 2015 @ 05:42:42 PM
Error Date : Saturday, March 7th 2015 @ 05:42:43 PM
Script : http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/vbdonate_gateway.php
Referrer :
MySQL Version :

That's not the same error. Check the reply I made in the other thread you posted in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back