Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokonzi

Former Developer
Database Error

I'm getting this error in vB 4.0.5 with the latest vbCredits Pro installed:

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.5:

Invalid SQL:
UPDATE vb3_user AS vbcreditst_1, vb3_user AS vbcreditst_2 SET vbcreditst_1.credits = 1, vbcreditst_2.dbtech_vbactivity_points = WHERE vbcreditst_1.userid = 7721 AND vbcreditst_2.userid = 7721;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE vbcreditst_1.userid = 7721 AND vbcreditst_2.userid = 7721' at line 1
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Thursday, August 12th 2010 @ 08:15:35 AM
Error Date : Thursday, August 12th 2010 @ 08:15:36 AM
Script : http://www.mysite.com/login.php?do=login
Referrer : http://www.myste**.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=2
IP Address : ********
Username : ********
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

vbCredits causing error with a member’s profile: possible linked to charge credits.

Database error in vBulletin 4.1.2:

Invalid SQL:
UPDATE user AS vbcreditst_1, AS vbcreditst_3 SET vbcreditst_1.credits = vbcreditst_1.credits + 1, vbcreditst_3. = vbcreditst_3. + 0 WHERE vbcreditst_1.userid = 1 AND vbcreditst_3. = 'Limit';

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS vbcreditst_3 SET vbcreditst_1.credits = vbcreditst_1.credits + 1, vbcreditst_' at line 1
Error Number : 1064

You wouldnt be getting vbcreditst_3 unless there was another currency installed. Go into your currency manager and verify, and if theres only 1, edit and save it again to rebuild the cache.

Database error

I keep getting this error sent to me:

Code:
Invalid SQL:
UPDATE  AS vbcreditst_1 SET vbcreditst_1. = vbcreditst_1. + 10.11 WHERE vbcreditst_1. = 'The Stig';

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS vbcreditst_1 SET vbcreditst_1. = vbcreditst_1. + 10.11 WHERE vbcreditst_1. = ' at line 1
Error Number  : 1064
Request Date  : Tuesday, July 12th 2011 @ 09:11:48 PM
Error Date    : Tuesday, July 12th 2011 @ 09:13:12 PM
Script        : http://www.personalitynation.com/ajax.php?do=quickedit&p=73166
Referrer      : http://www.personalitynation.com/lounge/5274-whats-your-ringtone.html

Not sure what’s going on.

Did you modify any currencies lately? If not, just try editing and saving what you have to see if that fixes it.

Are you able to reproduce this? Does it happen often, or after a set time? How are you saving your datastore? Are you using an external caching system?

Did you modify any currencies lately? If not, just try editing and saving what you have to see if that fixes it.

Are you able to reproduce this? Does it happen often, or after a set time? How are you saving your datastore? Are you using an external caching system?

What am I supposed to be saving?

This has been happening often with random users. I believe the only thing that happened is that I updated 4.1.1 to Patch Level 1. I definitely have no other currencies running.

Here’s a unique error

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 4.1.4:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
                       post.*, post.username AS postusername, post.ipaddress AS ip, IF(post.visible = 2, 1, 0) AS isdeleted,
                       user.*, userfield.*, usertextfield.*,
                       icon.title as icontitle, icon.iconpath,
                       avatar.avatarpath, NOT ISNULL(customavatar.userid) AS hascustomavatar, customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline,customavatar.width AS avwidth,customavatar.height AS avheight,

editlog.userid AS edit_userid, editlog.username AS edit_username, editlog.dateline AS edit_dateline,
                       editlog.reason AS edit_reason, editlog.hashistory,
                       postparsed.pagetext_html, postparsed.hasimages,
                       sigparsed.signatureparsed, sigparsed.hasimages AS sighasimages,
                       sigpic.userid AS sigpic, sigpic.dateline AS sigpicdateline, sigpic.width AS sigpicwidth, sigpic.height AS sigpicheight,
                       IF(user.displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, user.displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid, infractiongroupid
                       , '' AS field14, '' AS field15, '' AS field16, '' AS field19, '' AS field26, '' AS field31, '' AS field33, '' AS field35
                       , (vbcreditst_1.) AS vbcredits_1, vbcreditst_1. AS vbcreditsb_1,blog_user.entries, pbtabs_blog.blogid AS pbtabs_blogid, pbtabs_blog.dateline AS pbtabs_blogdateline, pbtabs_blog_text.title AS pbtabs_blogtitle, pbtabs_thread.threadid AS pbtabs_threadid, pbtabs_thread.dateline AS pbtabs_threaddateline, pbtabs_thread.title AS pbtabs_threadtitle
               FROM post AS post
               LEFT JOIN user AS user ON(user.userid = post.userid)
               LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON(userfield.userid = user.userid)
               LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON(usertextfield.userid = user.userid)
               LEFT JOIN icon AS icon ON(icon.iconid = post.iconid)
               LEFT JOIN avatar AS avatar ON(avatar.avatarid = user.avatarid) LEFT JOIN customavatar AS customavatar ON(customavatar.userid = user.userid)

LEFT JOIN editlog AS editlog ON(editlog.postid = post.postid)
               LEFT JOIN postparsed AS postparsed ON(postparsed.postid = post.postid AND postparsed.styleid = 18 AND postparsed.languageid = 1)
               LEFT JOIN sigparsed AS sigparsed ON(sigparsed.userid = user.userid AND sigparsed.styleid = 18 AND sigparsed.languageid = 1)
               LEFT JOIN sigpic AS sigpic ON(sigpic.userid = post.userid)
                        LEFT JOIN  AS vbcreditst_1 ON (user.username = vbcreditst_1.) LEFT JOIN blog_user AS blog_user ON (blog_user.bloguserid = post.userid) LEFT JOIN blog AS pbtabs_blog ON(pbtabs_blog.userid = post.userid AND pbtabs_blog.blogid = (
                       SELECT MAX(blogid)
                       FROM blog AS blog
                       WHERE blog.userid = post.userid)
               )
               LEFT JOIN blog_text AS pbtabs_blog_text ON(pbtabs_blog_text.blogtextid = pbtabs_blog.firstblogtextid)  LEFT JOIN thread AS pbtabs_thread ON(pbtabs_thread.postuserid = post.userid AND pbtabs_thread.threadid = (
               SELECT MAX(threadid)
               FROM thread AS thread
               WHERE thread.postuserid = post.userid)
       )
               WHERE post.postid IN (073092,73126,73135,73136,73137,73142,73214,73218)
               ORDER BY post.dateline;

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AS vbcredits_1, vbcreditst_1. AS vbcreditsb_1,blog_user.entries, pbtabs_blog.b' at line 15
Request Date  : Wednesday, July 13th 2011 @ 07:27:40 PM
Error Date    : Wednesday, July 13th 2011 @ 07:27:40 PM
Script        : http://www.personalitynation.com/lounge/5268-whatd-you-dream-about-last-night.html
Referrer      : http://www.personalitynation.com/search.php?searchid=11467
IP Address    : 
Username      : BlueCherokee
Classname     : vB_Database

I saved everything over again. Just for shits and giggles and I still have the error.

I do not have another currency installed and the only thing I’ve put on the forum since these errors started happening is 4.1.4 PL 1. In fact, I’ve NEVER had another currency installed.

Database error

Went live with a new site this afternoon, received 3-4 database errors out of 500 people who signed up today like the one below. Would like to eliminate errors.

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 4.1.11:

Invalid SQL:
UPDATE user AS vbcreditst_1 SET vbcreditst_1.credits =  WHERE vbcreditst_1.userid = 505;

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE vbcreditst_1.userid = 505' at line 1
Request Date  : Thursday, April 26th 2012 @ 11:28:09 AM
Error Date    : Thursday, April 26th 2012 @ 11:28:09 AM
Script        : http://xxx.xxxx.com/forums/login.php?do=login
Referrer      : http://xxx.xxxx.com/forums/mobile.php?do=login
IP Address    : xx.xx.xx.xxx
Username      : The Adam
Classname     : vB_Database_MySQLi

Thank you

As an update, I am getting many more of these email notifications today. I would truly like to stop them.

Thank you

Edit (forums)/dbtech/credits/credits_core.php find

PHP:
$obj->myself[$currencyid] : $userinfo['vbcredits_' . $currencyid]

replace with

PHP:
floatval($obj->myself[$currencyid]) : floatval($userinfo['vbcredits_' . $currencyid])

should offer some relief :)

Thank DW, I wish the site would have emailed me. I have instant email notification on..... :) anyway,

PHP:
+ ( !$notmyself ? $obj->myself[$currencyid] : 0 )) OR in_array($currencyid, $perms[1]) OR

Is the only line that contains
PHP:
$obj->myself[$currencyid]
in the whole credits_core.php file. Is it another file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back