Question Multiplier Incorrect - please give detailed information

Status
Not open for further replies.
002suc.jpg

Please tell me how to set the red square to be negative 5 credits.

here is my setting:
003kyb.jpg

i just want to award each new thread 5 credits.

edition of thread should be no credits.

please give detailed information, the post you gave me doesn't help!

thank you

Try changing "thread negation" amount to 5 credits - I believe negation amounts are set to minus by default (as it says the person is *charged* this amount) so adding the - actually turns them positive.

I'm not 100% sure on this as it's Darkwaltz4 's work, but give it a try =)

Also, if you do NOT want to have any max or min, use a blank instead of a 0 (as those are valid max/mins!)

Another big problem

when i edit other user's posts, they only get negative credits, no positive credits.
do you know what's wrong?

You have immediate transactions turned off, so they will get their credits from the new pending transaction when they log in again.

hello, it's still the same.
Another big problem, if the user's credits are negative, eg. - 50 , they still can use their credits to buy posts. Do you know how to stop that? If users' credit are negative, they are not allowed to buy anything, they must buy credits, then they can buy stuff.
thank you very much.

what is this one for ?

Charge for Action
The calculated value of this event will either be awarded to the user, or deducted from them if this is enabled. When charging and the user does not have enough, the action will be stopped.

You are not charging to post, so negative credits does not apply to that event.

Use blanks for maximum times and limit period, as the combination you are using will have no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings