Status
Not open for further replies.
If your last posting was a thread, it will not link you to the correct spot when you look at Last Post, It will look something like this: http://www.yoursite.com/showpost.php?p=0

But if your last post was a reply to a thread it will show up correctly. It will look something like this: http://www.yoursite.com/showpost.php?p=83641

I suspect that is the way vBulletin chooses to show it, but Fillip H. will know for sure!

even if it is a reply, it still does not link me to the post. It takes me to the no page found.

You may have a conflicting mod. Please try disabling all other mods and see if that fixes it.

Hmmm it may be a server configuration issue, or some other conflict, if you make my account there admin I can see if I can figure out what is going on. Username on there is ozzy47

Hmmm it may be a server configuration issue, or some other conflict, if you make my account there admin I can see if I can figure out what is going on. Username on there is ozzy47

Please goahead and log in. I made you an admin.

While you are there, can you please make it display user age and Gender

With the permissions you gave me I am unable to do anything. I need to be able to administer products, and administer Postbit Tabs in the very least.

Put up a hotfix, try re-downloading latest files and re-uploading, then refresh a thread a couple times :)

Put up a hotfix, try re-downloading latest files and re-uploading, then refresh a thread a couple times :)

Thank you so very much. It is working perfectly. I spent money at professionals.

Also, how do I make it to display user age and gender. It is there in their profile

I don't know any php but I see some age related code in this view but it doesn't display it.

<vb:if condition="$post['joindate']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase join_date}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.joindate}</dd></vb:if>
<vb:if condition="$post['field2']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase location_perm}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.field2}</dd></vb:if>
<vb:if condition="$post['age']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase age}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.age}</dd></vb:if>
<dt>{vb:rawphrase 'posts'}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.posts}</dd>

You'll need to figure out the field IDs for the fields you use.

See this line:
Code:
<vb:if condition="$post['field2']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase location_perm}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.field2}</dd></vb:if>

Copy/paste that line twice, and change field2 to whatever your field IDs are. Also change the {vb:rawphrase location_perm} to Age and Gender.

You'll need to figure out the field IDs for the fields you use.

See this line:
Code:

Copy/paste that line twice, and change field2 to whatever your field IDs are. Also change the {vb:rawphrase location_perm} to Age and Gender.

Can you please tell me how do i find the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Postbit Tabs

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back