Status
Not open for further replies.

crete

Customer
I have everything installed however I cannot find manual of any type to get started. How do I get started here? Is there steps and a process? I noitced all of these Dragonbyte tech ads in my vbulletin ad manager do I use both of these products now?

Assuming you followed the instructions in the readme.txt file, you need to access and configure at least the following pages:
* Manage Payment Processors
* Manage Banner Spaces (if you're interested in selling banners)
* Manage Prices (for selling keywords and configured banner spaces)

A banner space is a location where you can allow users to buy one or more banners. They work with the built-in ad locations in vBulletin.

If you have any specific questions regarding those pages once you've looked through them, feel free to leave them here :)

Thanks for the response. I have done all of these things however Im still not seeing any ads.

Last edited:
Another question or maybe a bug, The new for forum ads is there however it shows no text like "Forum ads" its just a blank tab.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Could you please post some screenshots to help me out? :)

Also, I responded to your PM regarding an issue with the access details provided :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Ads

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back