Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
Where the Download NavTabs? I set usergroup permissions But the navbar link does not show up And many more Plugin Disabled by Default,How to work Show NavTabs?

ScreenShot00008.png

It's possible that the navbar link isn't set up for vBulletin 4.1 yet - the mod is coded on vBulletin 4.2 as that is the current version. I'll look into it for Beta 3 :)

Thanks but why many more Plugin Disabled by Default? when try to Enable Plugin "Profile Tab" Get many more error and member profile does not work.Please try to add option for Enable Navbar Tab,So I can Enable/Disable Navbar Tab.

Feature Option:

1.Enable Navbar Tab?
2.Show Tab On Second Navbar? (second navbar enabled with vBNavtabs (Pro)
3.Postbit Upload & Download Statistics.
4.Member Profile Tab Upload & Download Statistics.
5.NavBar name (If you want, you can use your own word to appear in Navbar)

Please can you add Feature Option?

Scheduled Task Manager > Dragonbyte Tech: vBDownloads - Reset Counters

Dragonbyte Tech: vBDownloads - Reset Counters

Warning: Missing argument 3 for vBDownloads_Database::update(), called in [path]/dbtech/downloads/cron/resetcounters.php on line 32 and defined in [path]/dbtech/downloads/includes/class_core.php on line 943

Daily Downloads Counters Reset

Done

I'll fix that bug for the next version :)

I doubt we'll add that feature because it can already be achieved in vBulletin 4.2, and it can also be achieved by manually editing the templates.

I am facing problem in Download Title names ,we found some coding in Download Title names name after some words Broken.Our Some member use Languages of Bangladesh (Bangla) in our forum,for example .....our Download Title names full name is নির্জন আড্ডা -- নির্মল আনন্দের ঠিকানা but here is নির্জন আড্ডা &#2340 after saving the Download.Its is only for Unicode fonts(utf-8),please fix this problem !

You need to edit those downloads and convert the &#2340 to the actual character yourself after upgrading. This is due to a difference in storage method used between versions. Sorry :(

Since this thread is now going off topic, I'll close it as the original issue has been resolved in the upcoming Beta 3 build. If, after Beta 3, this issue persists, please re-create this thread and limit it to one issue per thread. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings