Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulse

Customer
Hey,

I was just curious if there's a way to leave messages when donating points or if there's a way to show then in the transaction history?

Also, is there anyway to manually add points for a user? For example, give someone 30 points or more for winning a contest or doing something else?

Thanks! :)

I was just curious if there's a way to leave messages when donating points or if there's a way to show then in the transaction history?
This is a feature that's been requested in over 9000 threads before and it will be added to the next version :)

Also, is there anyway to manually add points for a user? For example, give someone 30 points or more for winning a contest or doing something else?
No, and it's highly unlikely that vBShop's basic points system will be expanded to include this - stuff like that's the job for a dedicated points mod :)

Just a side note that vBCredits II Deluxe lite or pro will integrate with the shop perfectly and give you lots of points control options.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Glad to see the feature is on it's way, as for the manual points. I guess I'll find another way around it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings