Status
Not open for further replies.

tavenger5

Customer
Any chance of getting vbshop to work correctly with vbExperience. Currently if you just input the field into vbshop, it'll show the points, but they are reverted after a purchase or donation.

I know the modification is aging, but I still like it a lot. Honestly, I like it better than vbcredits / vbactivity. Things just flow and are more connected.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That is something the author of vBExperience would need to create support for. vBActivity does this by storing the user's actual activity points separate from the "spendable" activity points that can be hooked into by points mods.

That is something the author of vBExperience would need to create support for. vBActivity does this by storing the user's actual activity points separate from the "spendable" activity points that can be hooked into by points mods.

Yeah, that's very unlikely to happen since the coder isn't updating the mod anymore. It looks like vbExperience stores the points in two locations as well. This is related to my other thread. Also, see the link above to the coder's explanation.

I'll change this back to Under Consideration then, but I can't guarantee we can justify the time investment to add compatibility for a mod that's no longer being supported or developed, especially when we have an alternative available.

I'll change this back to Under Consideration then, but I can't guarantee we can justify the time investment to add compatibility for a mod that's no longer being supported or developed, especially when we have an alternative available.

Thanks. I realize it may be a lost cause, but it does seem like a lot of people were looking for an alternative shop since the only one that works with vbexperience is also no longer supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back