Legacy Display game type (Mochi, IPB, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
This might already be a feature, but not sure. Basically display and allow sorting by the game types these are in the games editor. I'd like to see this in the import list as well, although it's not really needed there, just a nice to have.

Personally, once a game is imported, I have no idea where it comes from (well, I do with Mochi, the ads and whatnot make it obvious).

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I dont think showing this on the arcade is a good idea (since might encourage cheating) plus i dont think the average admin really cares what is powering the game so long as it is working, and that seamlessness is one of the main goals.

But, youll definitely be able to see and edit this in the game editor - but again most of the time it should be set for you automatically [though see note about ibproarcade], and not messed with again once its set right.

Ok, that works perfectly, I meant in the adminCP, not for the actual games themselves, so good deal. =) I mostly just want to be able to tell what's what so as I learn how to fix games or otherwise need to tweak stuff, I can have a better idea of what I'm looking at and for. So, that answers the question perfectly, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.