Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSonic

Customer
Hi,

i am interested in vbArcade Pro. How many Games are included (directly) in the product and are there informations where to get legal Games for it?
(I know there are a lot of packages for v3arcade and IBProArcade - but i don't want to install "illegal" Games)

Ozzy was able to get around 17000 but the possibility is 50k plus, depends on the size of your server. All legal of course :)

It does not include any games for legal reasons. However, it can 1-button convert from an existing v3a/ipa install, as well as import the same zips/tars from wherever you got them. It also ties into several game feeds directly from the admincp, notably mochi, giving you thousands of 100% free and legal games that are constantly updated, and ready to install with one click. Besides, including games would just lead to a lot of boring cookie-cutter arcades, and with the variety and ease of import in vbarcade, no one has brought this as a concern to me yet :)

I bought the system today.

It imported all installed games and it is very easy to import games from muötiple places via the Admincp! Thanks!

So if you think about buying this and worried about games... forget... the system is easy and great :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.