Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
Have just few questions. Now I use IBproarcade mod (next level arcade) and have about 14 000 games on my site. All games are tar games and for ibproarcade.

1, Can I change to yours vbarcade and keep all games and high scores from my users?

2. If is it possible - is there some documentation or manual how to do that?

regards

bosss

Will not upload or install all games again and lose members high scores.

I do believe so, yeah. You can trial this by renaming the existing arcade.php on your server to arcade.php.bak - do the same for /admincp/arcade_admin.php - and then installing vBArcade.
If it doesn't work, simply delete the new files and rename the old files back, then re-enabling the existing arcade product :)

This part I understand (I have not arcade.php in forum root - I have ibproarcade.php) and dbtech arcade have directory /dbtech/arcade.

But how moved all games in new arcade and highscores and more....

I could not find some manual or docs about that (mean conversion)

regards

bosss

According to the manual, this is done via the "Import Games" page in the AdminCP after installing vBArcade.

Can I have both arcade systems in same time (just want see how it will be with import) and after delete another arcade (ibpro mean)?

regards

bosss

You can see post #2 for instructions on how to preserve your existing Arcade installation while trialling vBArcade :)

Will try ... thanks ...but first will test on my test site how Your arcade works in all conditions.

regards

bosss

Status
Not open for further replies.