Status
Not open for further replies.

amy-t

Customer
With mochi media closing at the end of the month how is that going to effect the arcade. From the email it sounds like the games will still be play able but will the scores still be submitted to the site?
Also I noticed that a third party is trying to take over mochi media or something like that. However they are using a different site name. I am guessing in order to get games from there the code in the importer will need to be changed to point to their server and not mochi media serves. I also assume that will me other changes in the arcade a well.

Also why have we not seen any updates in the arcade is it still being worked on or has it been abandoned?

As far as I can tell from the closing statement, Mochi scores will no longer function after they have closed.

oh that is going to be a problem. I have only install the local scoring games as well.

This is the site that is trying to fill the void from mochi media closing, ZuperAds .

Still a few things unanswered here.
If that other site takes over is the code for the arcade going to need to change in order to make that work?

I guess I should have figured that. Are there plans to add more of the import list in the admin cp?
this would help with mochi media shutting down. That import tool is the reason I switched to your arcade in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings