Status
Not open for further replies.

cloferba

Customer
i still waiting for next version of this mod with the option to show content on [hide] bbcode if user gives thanks...

so...any news about next version? any information? when is going to be release?

It's in the queue along with several other mods - there is a rotation schedule for mod updates and new mods being made. At the moment as far as updates go, there is a vBActivity v2, and then v2.1 in the next few weeks, then a VBShout optimisation update.

Thanks mod is the next mod in line from Fillip H. to be updated, but the RPG will be the focus after the vBShout update, so I can't give you an exact timeframe for the Thanks mod update.

It will be done, but obviously people are waiting for updates for other modifications as well, and we can't just throw one mod to the front of the queue unfortunately.

We feel a rotation is the fairest way to ensure every mod gets updated on a regular basis :)

Hope that answers your question,

Cosmic

Just now the plan is for it to be updated early-mid october during the upgrade cycle. Most of our products will be getting updates oct through november :-)

hooo...wait more for the hide....damn!

pd: i want to be beta tester of the new version of the thanks mod..can i?

=) It's still right where it was in the queue - as i said in my first reply, it'd be getting done after the RPG ^.^, the RPG is still being worked on at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.