Status
Not open for further replies.

Inflikted

Customer
I just purchased the pro version of vbshoutpro, I see on the demo version on your site the textbox is below the shoutbox by default, however I dont see any option for this in the lite/pro versions that are available.

That's because 4.1 is not released yet. Give me 30 minutes and you will have this option available to you :)

It's been released now, update both the Lite and the Pro versions to enjoy all the new features :)

when i tried to update it asked that i first uninstall the previous package, i tried to go and do that.. and i recieved this error this was only for vbshout_pro the lite uninstalled and install fine.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_table_info() on a non-object in /home/freefrag/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbshout_pro/install/uninstall.php on line 12

alright i got that fixed. i think this is a bug with vbshoutpro maybe. but when you change certain settings your shoutbox just totally disappears. and it wont come back even if you revert the settings, you have to uninstall the vbpro and reinstall to fix it. i think it occurs when changing the height of the shoutbox.

found one other bug, when you change how text is displayed, i choose to display newest on the bottom. it works on all browsers except IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.