Status
Not open for further replies.

dawilo

Hi,

Thank you for this very good Mod. I really need it and looking forward to download the pro version after testing the lite one. This works for me but I have a little issue. I'm glad if someone help me with that.

After installing this mod, the vbulletin thread tagging function stops from adding new "threads tag". I can view old "thread tags" but when adding new one for new threads, it wont show it.

thanks in advance

I'm unable to confirm this issue, I just attempted to tag this thread and it works fine.
Do you get some form of error message?

Hey, thanks for your rush reply.

no I get no errors when I click on the "save changes" button to add new thread tags.
I checked my "tag" database table and I found my new tags there, but just listing them isn't working.
themes that the $tag_list variable is EMPTY.

I tested it on your forum and works fine, but on mine it didn't.

When I remove the mod. Thread tags works again.

I have a vBulletin® Version 3.8.4 licence.

what is #function of this ?

It's a twitter feature DBTech added to the mod. On twitter people use it for a couple of reasons: Firstly it can be a particular topic you are interested in, say for instance it's the PS3. You could add PS3 to your subscriptions and as people get used to the mod they'd add #ps3 to their posts when discussing it.

The other way people use it is as a sort of in-group notification. For instance if all of your friends decide to follow the hashtag #winning then you can add that tag to any post/thread you want your friends to view =)

How this works? Users has additional place where they can subscribe to certain words and when someone mentions that word, not user they get notified? I'm asking for this mod, not tweeter. I'm using lite version at the moment so I don't really know.

How this works? Users has additional place where they can subscribe to certain words and when someone mentions that word, not user they get notified? I'm asking for this mod, not tweeter. I'm using lite version at the moment so I don't really know.

If, say, you subscribe to cats and someone then types #cats followed by ; you will receive an alert that someone has written a post that's tagged with cats

Status
Not open for further replies.