Legacy User choose what gift set to show on user_table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mv.c9

Customer
Hi

You see for instance here we have diffent type of gifts, one is like guns and another is random gifts, bu the sizes are different. I thought maybe the user can choose which set to show. they can only select 1.

why am i saying this. because for instance if in my forum i have guns and random gifts, and the sizes are different it will look weird. so I hope this is alredy included, but if not, i keep my fingers crossed.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Something like this is planned for the v2.x branch :)

cool, so is not in the vbShop 2.0.0 but it might come sometime in the future, correct ? can you give me a guess as in how long after vbshop 2.0 ? cause im planning to but vbshop pro i might go life time, but i want to add more gifts just wanna know when so i implement them.

From Cosmic's Dev Blogs:

Fillip H. is working on vBShop v2. It's tentatively scheduled to launch in 2 weeks, 6th of may. please note the word tentatively, it is subject to change. Just wanted you guys to have a better idea.

So maybe real soon!!

From Cosmic's Dev Blogs:

Fillip H. is working on vBShop v2. It's tentatively scheduled to launch in 2 weeks, 6th of may. please note the word tentatively, it is subject to change. Just wanted you guys to have a better idea.

So maybe real soon!!

you do realize its 7th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.