Unable to LOGON with my Customer ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basit Habib

Hello,

I am unable to logon with my original ID "Basit" under which I have bought several products for my site urduworld.com

When I try to use Forget feature it through an error message and don't send me a link to reset my password.

I did sent message using Contact Us without any reply so made this new ID to post the issue here.

Your help to get my logon issue sorted is much appreciated.

Many thanks and Kind Regards,
Basit

We have sent 2 replies to your 2 contactus emails. The first reply on December 1st, 2 hours after your email was received. The second reply today, one minute after your email was received.

You might want to check your spam folders. This is a useful habit to pick up if you expect a communication but it hasn't been received within a timely manner (more than 2 days have passed).

---
In order to use the Forgot Password form, you must wait for and complete the keyCAPTCHA challenge.

Please ensure your browser is not set up to adblock this captcha, and that you wait for the page to complete loading before you attempt to submit the form.

Hi Fillip H.,

Thank you for your prompt reply. That's very strange I did checked my spam folder and strangely unable to see any reply there either. I am going to give it another try and see if it works, and this time I will ensure there is no issue of popups.

Will update this thread either case.

It's not a popup, it's a dynamically loaded system that may take some time after the rest of the page has loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.