Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Customer
I just had the software installed and my site is seriously broken now. Here are some of the things people are complaining about.

"I get a broken link icon in place of everyone's avatar"
"When I try to view my profile it says "page not found""
"Clicking on some forums yields the following message: "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." but I can still get to individual threads in those forums"
" When I click on the Official Decrees or Feedback subforums I get the message "Invalid forum specified.""
"When I click on the Forum link it takes me to the home page instead."

Can you help?

For the time being, it has been disabled.

I just read the following:

vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [DBTech] DragonByte SEO v1 (vB4)

Fillip - I use URLJet to host my forum and they recommended to turn it off and that I don't need it. I can't use it if the forum becomes non-functional when it is on.

I would like to get it working if I could. Feel free to reach back to me directly.

Oh and I purchased a lifetime license for the Pro version.

Last edited by a moderator:
URLJet seems to be a particularly terrible host. Another one of our customers received a phone call from their CEO telling him to leave, after asking questions regarding URLJet's overselling practices.

While I would be happy to assist you with any actual issues, unfortunately I can't avoid URLJet flagging DBSEO for reasons mentioned in this blog entry: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/blog...gold-vbdownloads-update-3-bugfix-updates-383/

Please let me know what issues remain.

PS: For the future, could you please not cross-post to vBulletin.org? That makes it vastly more difficult to assist you, and we are also not allowed to provide support for Pro versions at vBulletin.org.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings