Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Customer
Hello there, as promised I'd like to provide a German translation for this modification, but I got some issues with the translation, as some shown textes seem not to be phrased:

ed_tabs_translation.jpg

The screenshot shows the issues: I translated the green marked textes with no problems, but I've marked some areas red, I wasn't able to translate. As I am a noob, I only can work with phrases, I finally can transform into a .xml. Do I have any options to get the marked texts translated and provide the results afterwards?

Those text items are currently in the javascript, of which I haven't phrases yet. I do plan on it, but at the time, that wasn't high on the priority list. I will work on it and try to get it all phrased before the product goes Gold. Thanks!

Brad via Tapatalk

re

kay, I'm gonna wait. All translated phrases are saved ;) and I can continue on translating when the Gold Version has been released. I suppose you will add some phrases anyway, by considering the requests posted in this forum yet.

re

I updated to Gold Version and I've found some new phrases but they seem not to be those "Java Script Phrases" I requested.
Just not integrated yet or is it a bug?

Last edited:
Still not integrated yet. :( I have the phrases in the product file now, but still haven't actually got it working in the product. Unfortunately, its been a busy week for me with my normal job and family, so just haven't gotten the time to code. In fact, I'm at work now (yes, on a Sunday) trying to get some stuff done.

Brad via Tapatalk

re

poor boy :) no problem. I've subscribed to this thread, please let me know if the phrases have been added to work in the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBEditorTabs

vBulletin 4.1.4+ vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back