Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhash Kolluru

Hello DBTECH,
This is Admin of Techbies.com and my friend who is another Admin bought Shoutbox here.As he is busy so I am posting here.Shoutbox keeps on loading but not working.So I removed it on homepage and this is the link for detached version.
Techbies
I tried to remove cache and revert Shoutbox templates even then it did not work.
If u guys don't believe that is pro version bought here then I am gonna show my license key.
Please help as my members love that Shout Box.

Regards
Tony

Last edited:
I cannot look into this issue for you because newly registered users cannot see the shoutbox.

No, the shoutbox is not visible to me on your site.

Please ensure you haven't disabled it via the Instance Management screen.

No, the shoutbox is not visible to me on your site.

Please ensure you haven't disabled it via the Instance Management screen.
In the Thread I gave u the link for detached version as if forum keeps on loading it may not be good.BTW Now I enabled the instance located below navbar.Please check it.

Regards

I am unable to view your forum now after you enabled the Shoutbox.

It loads the page then instantly blanks out the page, inspecting the HTML and this is all that remains:
HTML:
<html><head><style type="text/css"></style></head><body><span id="rain1"></span></body></html>
I am using the latest Chrome on Windows 8 x64.

Let me know when you've corrected this issue so that I can look into the Shoutbox issue further :)

I am unable to view your forum now after you enabled the Shoutbox.

It loads the page then instantly blanks out the page, inspecting the HTML and this is all that remains:
HTML:
<html><head><style type="text/css"></style></head><body><span id="rain1"></span></body></html>
I am using the latest Chrome on Windows 8 x64.

Let me know when you've corrected this issue so that I can look into the Shoutbox issue further :)

This is all due to Shoutbox.This is what happening and my problem is.It just keeps on loading and blanks out the page.Sorry for not mentioning it clearly in Thread.Please help me to solve my problem.

Regards

That code is not found anywhere in the shoutbox, though.

Please PM me with an FTP account and boost my account up to Admin so that I can look into this further.

Fixed, your VIP group had JavaScript code in its HTML markup which was conflicting with the shoutbox.

I have removed the offending JavaScript code from the usergroup's HTML markup.

Hey,That's not happened due to VIP.It is because of htaccess file.When I updated it with default one it started working.

Anyway Thanks for your support. :D

Regards
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.