Status
Not open for further replies.

LuDawgs

Customer
I have the plug-in disabled for now. I'm looking for someone who can help me solve what seems to be a simple issue. I want to reward people points for only 3 things:

Posts - 1 credit
New Thread - 2 credit
Referrals - 5 credits

I've zeroed out all other options from the default vbcredit points system and I renamed it from Credits to "Lute" (our board currency). I've made sure to include the # of Lute members get for posts, new threads, and referrals. After doing so, I've gone in and zeroed out all members "Lute". For some reason, I'm still seeing some members get 2.7 "lute" for a post or 5.8 points when they create a new thread...and I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Can anyone help me to identify what I'm missing?

Can you post a screenshot of your Activity Amounts Configuration from admincp under vBCredits II menu?

Strange that it didn't save all of the adjustments that I'd made. I basically had everything zeroed out besides posts/threads/referrals.

20120228-j4d9yyqsdmrkuuentcnk24imyb.jpg

20120228-mder6s1wyq64irs2iyaxwtx6cb.jpg

You should instead be deactivating/deleting the events you arent using. This will be much more efficient on your system, and eliminate multiplier effects. Speaking of that, I think your remaining post and thread events are by default set to award something per word/character, which you'll want to edit the event and set that part of it to 0. (its why its 5.7 vs 5 for example. The .7 was the multiplier effect for words/characters in that post).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back