Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,

I have one currency, called Points, which is for new posts/threads/birthdays/referrals/etc..
I have another currency, called Credits, which I want to use for exclusive items in my Store, however, the only way I want credits to be obtained is by converting your Points into Credits. However, another thing, I don't want Points to be as valuable. So like, for every 10 points, you can get 1 credit (just an example). How can I do this?

Use the Currency Pricing Conversions under vBCredits (I don't know if you need the Pro version to access this page). You can then use Relative Value set to 10.

Use the Currency Pricing Conversions under vBCredits (I don't know if you need the Pro version to access this page). You can then use Relative Value set to 10.

Thanks, but it must be a Pro only feature. Maybe I can figure out a way to make my own conversion script. If not, can you please make sure it's Pro only if we did end up buying it? Thanks!

Tis indeed a Pro-only feature, I just checked on your forum and the option I speak of doesn't exist in the Lite version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back